As a growing number of European casino operators expand into igaming, this panel discussion brings together local experts to debate best practice.
This expert panel, moderated by Tina Thakor-Rankin of 1710 Gaming, features Ben Clemes of Gaming Innovation Group, European Casino Association treasurer Thomas Schenk and Rank Group’s Jonathan Pettermides.
Watch on to see them discuss:
- Focus on European trends: Creating financial sustainability and future-proofing business using a land-based and online model
- Because they are branded, do land-based casinos have a head start when launching online?
- What gaming experiences can be transferred between land-based and online to strengthen conversion between the two?
- Player acquisition and retention: Balancing the existing consumer base with attracting new online-only players
- Creating partnerships in the online and sports betting world to strengthen the online offer