Land-based casinos have established relationships with local regulators and are used to operating in tightly controlled, highly taxed environments. And with a global pandemic still ongoing, is it time for these operators to make a concerted push into the digital space?
This panel discussion, sponsored by Gaming Innovation Group (GiG), brings together the operators that have expanded into omnichannel, those from the land-based sector with an interest in igaming, and the suppliers that can help brick-and-mortar businesses make that shift.
You will learn:
– The options for online expansion: Do you go it alone, or bring in the experts?
– Reputational considerations: Protecting your brand as its audience grows
– Safety first: Why safer gambling has to be embedded in your offering
– Best in class: The businesses that have successfully embraced omnichannel
- Martin Collins, director of sales and business development, Gaming Innovation Group
- Mads Birch, director of managed services, Gaming Innovation Group
- Marcel Tobler, chief strategy officer, Stadtcasino Baden Group
- Ed Andrewes, chief executive officer, Resorts Digital Gaming
- Catie Di Stefano, founder, Weberfy.se
- Andrew Tottenham, managing director, Tottenham & Co
- Georg Wawer, managing director, online gambling, Win2day