Welcome to the third instalment of the iGaming Business Market Monitor series.
This September edition covers the UK, Australia and Spain and will update readers on the current size and potential of each market, key factors in how they have evolved over the past three months.
It details how operators are being affected by issues such as regulation, marketing costs or the introduction of new regulated verticals, such as online slots and roulette in Spain.
Key topics covered in this Market Monitor:
- UK market: review of the size and issues in the UK
- Continued growth but new regulations will hit operators in 2017
- Marketing battle – and costs – will be where operators fight it out
- Australia: the good – Sportsbet, the bad – William Hill, and the uncertain: PoC in South Australia before the rest of the country?
- Spain: online slots and roulette show benefits on regulation
The iGaming Business Market Monitor is a quarterly series of reports that collates the latest data for market size and market shares across a number of major countries in Europe and further afield. Click on the e-zine below to view your free copy as a subscriber of the iGB Intelligence Centre.